Effective date: 1st September 2013
This explains how Citclops collect, use, share and protect information in relation to activities of the Citclops app. What's described below applies to all visitors, users, and others who use the app.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
During the Citclops colour app installation, a unique id is assigned so we can group all the data uploaded by the same app installation. In addition, we collect the following information:
- data input by the user e.g. Secchi depth and/or Forel-Ule colour value;
- positioning information retrieved via the GPS e.g. time, latitude & longitude; and
- information about the phone e.g. camera parameters.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information that we receive to:
- help you efficiently access your information;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others;
- develop and test new products and features; and
- diagnose or fix technology problems.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
All information about water colour and profile is public unless it is specified otherwise during the installation.
- HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information collected and processed may be stored and processed in Citclops servers in the EU.